The Harry Potter series has taught us many valuable life lessons, but it has also taught us a lot about books. I have found so many hilarious and appropriate GIFs which gave me the inspiration to create this post. Here are a few which are quite brilliant:
1. Reading helps you distract yourself from others doing stupid and immature things around you.
2. Books make a good weapon when you’re worried: For example, Hermione is a reader and Ron is an eater, but who has the best coping mechanism? Who will win?
3. Reading books might make you seem a bit weird, but who cares?!:
4. Reading materials are good for making a point and bringing you back down to Earth:
5. Some books might try to stop you reading them, but as if that would stop you reading:
6. Sometimes a bigger book is the way to go:
7. Reading makes you look awesome:
8. But sometimes books can be misinterpreted:
9. Never trust a book which answers back:
10. Burning books is bad but stabbing it with a Basilisk fang is an acceptable way to destroy a book:
11. Books can be enlightening:
11. Books can be the secret to your success:
12. But they can be confusing as well:
13. Nothing can stop you sneaking into a library at night:
In conclusion, Harry Potter is brilliant, books are awesome and these visual aids are great!
(I don’t apologise for being slightly obsessed with Harry Potter!)