I decided that i should do another Challenge on my blog this month, but wasn’t sure if i fancied doing another daily Challenge so i have come up with the idea of setting myself a few books to read this month.
I have quite a few books lying around which i need to finish, some which i need to start reading, and so on. So here is my May Reading Challenge:
- Finish at least 3 books which i have started reading and not finished, and maybe haven’t got back to reading in ages.
- Read one classic novel.
- Re-read a favourite book.
- Read a book which has been turned into a film….
- … and watch the film adaptation of it.
- Read a book which you have always wanted to read but never got around to.
I think that is a sufficient list to keep me going!
Keep checking my blog for updates!