I hope you all had a great Christmas!
This has been one long year, although it feels like it’s flown by now it’s the end of December! I’m looking back at stuff that happened in 2013 and have composed a little list:
- I finally finished reading LOTR!
- I dyed my hair blonde/pink, then blonde/purple, then blonde/brown, and now brown!
- I went to the London Book Fair.
- I visited the ICEBAR in London!
- I spent the best part of an evening exploring the bookshops of London, especially the massive Waterstones Piccadilly!
- I quit my job which i hated and don’t regret it.
- I went to my best friend’s wedding.
- I watched the Doctor Who 50th anniversary which was really good!
My favourite book that i read this year was probably “Starcrossed: Goddess” by Josephine Angelini, which i had been waiting for about a year to read and bought as soon as it was published! I really enjoyed finding out what happened at the end of the trilogy! See my review for “Goddess (Starcrossed#3)”
I re-read quite a few books this year, but still managed to read a nice selection of new ones too! For the full list, have a look at My 2013 Reading List! I was aiming for 100 books but only managed 93! I might have managed it if i hadn’t been lazy during September when i didn’t really read anything!
I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, i really appreciate you for following me and my words, and all i can do now is to say thankyou and wish you a Happy New Year!
See you in 2014!